If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- One loss certainly does not define the season, but coaches and players insist it’s a new day and they’ll learn from it.
- Here’s The Oregonian’s story on Elijan Molden’s surprise UW commitment. Campus Insiders has their piece on Henry Bainivalu as well.
- Hear from Jake Browning, Chris Petersen, Pete Kwiatkowski, and Keishawn Bierria after the loss to USC.
- Pac-12 week 11 in review from our Arizona State friends at House of Sparky.
- College football in November usually means chaos. Sports Illustrated sizes up the playoff race after a wild Week 11.
- Don’t rewrite Washington and USC’s season scripts just yet, writes Ted Miller.
- Week 11 power rankings for Pac-12. A University in Washington sits at #1.
- No Husky helmet stickers this week.
- The good, bad, and unknown from Pacific Takes.
- Three takeaways from Percy Allen after Washington fell to Yale 98-90.
- Why is Washington struggling on defense? Romar tries to explain.
- Video of Markelle Fultz and Matisse Thybulle after Yale.