If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jake Browning and Budda Baker have been named semifinalists for prestigious end-of-year national awards. Curiously, Sidney Jones is absent from the DB award lists.
- Marshawn Lynch driving the injury cart at Cal has become a legend. But that’s not the only thing he’s remembered for in Berkeley.
- QB Power Rankings from the Pac-12 blog.
- It’s week 10, which means conference title races are beginning to find their final form. Who’s in the driver’s seat in the Pac-12 North (I’ll give you a hint, we write about this team a lot) and South?
- Azeem Victor trying to better balance his emotions with his physical play.
- Great spotlight on Cal’s use of misdirection against Oregon. How much of this will we see on Saturday night?
- Football Four Podcast diving into the ups and downs of both Washington and Tennessee’s seasons. Both programs were preseason media darlings.
- There’s a lot of potential movement this off season with hirings and firings spinning the old coaching carousel. What are the questions that will define this movement?
- Jon Wilner has some interesting thoughts on Steve Sarkisian before diving into his power rankings.
- Washington Women’s Basketball will enter the season ranked #17.
- The Daily Californian’s preview of Pac-12 basketball.
- Could Markelle Fultz lead all freshmen in scoring?