If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Did you ever notice how much Jake Browning sounds like a coach? ESPN’s Ted Miller noticed.
- Hard to believe that people are really talking about the College Football Playoff for the Huskies, but hot starts don’t fly under the radar these days. PFF looks at the path ahead for Washington.
- Percy Allen recaps Chris Petersen’s Thursday presser.
- Christian Caple of The News Tribune makes his pick for tomorrow’s game, and adds his picks for the rest of the Pac-12.
- Caple also has this story about the NCAA’s proposed early signing period, saying Chris Petersen is conditionally in favor.
- Stanford offensive coodinator Mike Bloomgren watched the film of his team’s 44-6 blowout loss to UW on the flight home. It wasn’t any prettier than what he saw live.
- Mason Kelley profiles Ezekiel Turner, one of the hardest workers and hardest hitters on the team
No biggie; rent is super cheap in Seattle:
Adam Jude welcomed Kirk Herbstreit to his weekly podcast. Listen below:
Non Football Dots:
- Mason Kelley profiles volleyball player Courtney Schwan, who has worked on adding a variety of shots to her hitting game.
- Ben Baird is the most highly-touted of coach Lindsay Meggs’ baseball recruiting class. Baird is settling in to college after some tough post-draft choices.
Week 6, 1991: