If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The college football world is shining its spotlight brighter than ever on the Huskies as they’re starting to prove the hype.
- Psalm Wooching had the game of his career on Friday night and the senior linebacker was awarded Walter Camp Defensive Player of the Week honors. Here’s his post game interview as well.
- Our very own Chris Landon was a guest on SB Nation Radio to discuss the win.
- No surprise where Washington falls on the Pac-12 Blog Power Rankings. Their performance also has them sitting pretty in the Bowl Projections and getting helmet stickers.
- Jake Browning showed the nation what he could do against Stanford but is trying his best to stay humble and hungry.
- NFL Draft guru Rob Rang analyzes the Huskies dismantling of the defending Pac-12 champs.
- Pacific Takes asks: Just how far can the Dawgs go?
- The Huskies are road favorite against Oregon next week. No matter how many times I say it still doesn’t feel real.
- First look at the Ducks from The Seattle Times’ Percy Allen.
- It might be crazy but Washington and Colorado look like the best teams in the Pac-12.
- The Cougs took care of Oregon for the second year straight, winning 51-33. The wounded Ducks are riding a 3 game losing streak they hope to snap against the Huskies on Saturday.
- LSU already filed Les Miles. Will Texas and Oregon follow suit?
- Think the Huskies were having fun after the game?
- Relive all the action with this full game replay.