If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Dawgman crew makes their predictions for tomorrow’s game, and they all like the Huskies.
- Not recruited by his hometown schools and let go by Washington, L.A. native Troy Williams says going to Utah was a “no-brainer.”
- Adam Jude of the Seattle Times talked to former Husky great Mario Bailey about John Ross and Dante Pettis, who are the best receiving duo the Dawgs have had in years.
- Husky defensive tackle Damion Turpin is making the most of his last season with Washington.
- ESPN’s Chantel Jennings has what to watch for in the UW/Utah clash.
- John Wilner makes his Pac-12 picks on the College Hotline. He likes Utah.
- Chris Petersen talked to the media Thursday for the final time ahead of tomorrow’s game. Here are the recaps from Christian Caple and Adam Jude.
Yards per play since 2004— Kyle Bonagura (@BonaguraESPN) October 28, 2016
1. Oregon 2013 - 7.55
2. USC 2005 - 7.49
3. Washington, this year - 7.47
141. UW 2008 - 4.02
142. WSU 2008 - 3.86
A pair of wins for the soccer teams:
Marquese Chriss gets on the board:
Cross Country Championships, today in Tucson:
Week 8, 1991: