If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Dan Wolken reports that Washington athletic director Scott Woodward could be a candidate for the same job at Texas A&M.
Washington AD Scott Woodward could be a name to watch in the Texas A&M search.— Dan Wolken (@DanWolken) January 5, 2016
Scott Woodward to Texas A&M perhaps not totally out of left field. Recall that former UW president Michael Young recently left for A&M.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) January 5, 2016
- Myles Gaskin and Trey Adams are among those included in the ESPN Pac-12 Blog's all-bowl team, and Gaskin earns Best Breakout Performance accolades.
- Kevin Gemmell ranks Washington eighth in his final power rankings of the 2015 season.
- Ted Miller lists three key offseason questions surrounding the Huskies.
- Dwayne Washington makes his departure from the Huskies official.
I am proud to announce I will be entering the 2016 NFL Draft; UW it was a great experience on and off the field; fans you were amazing. 1luv— Dwayne Washington (@UWdwayne12) January 6, 2016
- Brandon Huffman spoke to four-star linebacker and Washington commit Camilo Eifler about his efforts to recruit other 2016 prospects to join Washington at this week's U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- UW target and top-rated 2016 JUCO DE Jonathan Kongbo has officially decommitted from Tennessee.
January 6, 2016
- Steve Sarkisian is reportedly making an effort to secure a job in the NFL as a quarterbacks coach or offensive coordinator.
- Stanford running back Barry J. Sanders has been granted a release to transfer to any school outside of the Pac-12, and rumor has it that he might end up at his father's old stomping grounds in Stillwater, Okla.
- Cal receiver Kenny Lawler is following in his quarterback's footsteps by declaring himself eligible for the 2016 NFL Draft.
I am proud to announce that I will be entering the 2016 draft! Thank you to everyone for all the support! Go Bears! pic.twitter.com/3hMALqIpus— Kenny Lawler (@K_Law2nice) January 5, 2016
- If a defensive player starts to get a bit too proud of himself, you can count on Coach K to bring him back down to Earth.
@azeem_vic36 you need to catch those before you Dab.— Peter Kwiatkowski (@CoachK_UW) January 5, 2016
- Percy Allen reacts to the idea that Washington could be one of three teams in the Pac-12 to be shut out of the NCAA Tournament.