If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Washington ranked 8th in donations to the athletic department in 2015 at $31 million. Impressive, but still a far cry from $54 million in donations to Oregon (2nd) or $67 million for Texas A&M, the highest mark in the nation.
- This is an ESPN Insider story, which I wouldn't normally both linking. But considering that the article features anonymous Pac-12 recruiters calling Washington's class the most underrated in the Pac-12, I figured I should at least mention it.
- The Pac-12 Blog has been churning out player Q&A's, including the latest interview of Cal WR Bryce Treggs.
- Colorado QB and Washington native Sefo Liufau will likely miss the entire 2016 season to recover from a foot injury sustained late in the season. His replacement very well may be Texas Tech transfer Davis Webb, who has apparently decided to play for the Buffaloes.
- Percy Allen gives us a nice look at the rapport and relationship between Dejounte Murray and Andrew Andrews. I personally did not expect these too to work nearly this well together.
- The nation's leading scorer Kelsey Plum mopped the floor with the Pac-12's leading scorer Andrew Andrews in a game of PIG.
- After a tough loss at Washington, the Colorado Buffaloes rebounded to defeat Stanford in a hail of three-pointers.