- Percy Allen wrote about how Romar's team is looking to avoid a repeat of last season's gut wrenching late-season tailspin.
- Seattle Times columnist Matt Calkins writes about the importance of UW's upcoming road trip to LA. Washington plays UCLA on Thursday and travels across town to USC on Saturday.
- The women's team are off to a 15-4 start and have just secured a spot in the the AP top 25 for the first time since 2003.
- Markelle Fultz is documenting his senior year in a series of Youtube episodes. Here is the latest in that series. Lorenzo Romar and Raphael Chillious fly out to Maryland for a home visit and a couple of his future UW teammates stop by a tournament in Portland to lend him support.
- Back in August, prior to the season opener, the guys at Dawgman predicted which true freshman would see the field in 2015 and which were destined for a redshirt year. It's pretty interesting to look back on that post and see how accurate or far off their predictions were.
- ASU's House of Sparky SBNation blog takes an early look at the 2016 Pac-12 North. There is quite of bit of UW discussion in the comments section.
- A Reddit user decided to take a look at 2003 Elite 11 QB participants and where they ended up. One-time Husky commit Matt Tuiasosopo is included.