- The Pac-12 Network takes a look at how the UW basketball team is bouncing back from a rough 2014-15 campaign:
- The men's team rose to their highest RPI ranking of the season, climbing into the top 60.
- Lorenzo Romar's unit will be facing the reigning Pac-12 Player of the Week when they take on the Buffs in Hec Ed tomorrow.
- Kelsey Plum led the women's team past the 25th-ranked Trojans over the weekend. Plum was awarded with conference Player of the Week honors.
- Washington hosted a number of recruits over the weekend, one of them being Louisville commit WR Chris Taylor-Yamanoha. Unfortunately UW's efforts were not enough to flip CTY and he reaffirmed his commitment to the Cardinals yesterday.
- Arizona hired a pair of new defensive coaches yesterday. San Jose State DB coach Donte Williams was hired as a defensive assistant. Williams was a GA at Washington in 2011 and 2012.
- WSU is kicking off the off season in stereotypical drunk fashion. RB Jamal Morrow was cited for DUI on Sunday morning.
- Justin Wilcox appears headed toward the Midwest:
I know Chryst has brought Justin Wilcox in a number of times. Thought it would be done by now. Presumably real soon https://t.co/d0T05XFJFn— FootballScoop Staff (@FootballScoop) January 19, 2016