If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Pac-12 Blog is releasing its postseason top 25 players countdown and includes a pair of Huskies in the first installment.
- Myles Gaskin's incredible Heart of Dallas Bowl rushing day earned him a 2015 top performance from ESPN's Kevin Gemmell.
- This was a big recruiting weekend for UW, with DT Boss Tagaloa and TE Devin Asiasi in town for official visits. The coaches also hosted OL committ Nick Harris.
- Newsweek writes that former WSU QB Connor Halliday is finding all the NFL doors locked.
- Should not come as too much of a surprise but Markelle Fultz was selected to play in the McDonald's All American Game. Fultz is a 5-star point guard from DeMatha Catholic HS in Maryland who is signed to play for the Huskies next season. ESPN has him ranked as their 12th overall prospect.
- Believe it or not, the basketball team is only 1 win shy of their entire 2014-2015 Pac-12 win total. Much of that has to do with the influx of talented youth, and also of course Andrew Andrews' stellar play this season. Christian Caple stacks him up against some of the best during the Romar era, and he olds up. Quite well, actually. Caple has some other great links and tidbits in there so be sure to check out the rest of his post.
- The Husk...excuse me, the 1st place Washington Huskies (has a better ring to it, don't ya think?) hit the hardwood again this Wednesday night at 7:00pm in Seattle against the Colorado Buffaloes.