If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- When asked where she would like to be a fly on the wall for the off season, ESPN's Chantel Jennings picked the Huskies. Her reasoning mostly concerned the development of the young offense, but she snuck in some compliments for the defense.
- Ted Miller writes about five major off season plotlines in the Pac-12.
- In case you haven't heard, the Huskies will play at Arizona tonight at 6pm. Caple brings us a preview of the game that includes lots of quotes from Will Conroy.
- Caple also has a transcript of a long discussion with Romar about this big game and the direction of the team.
- Washington might boast a 3-0 Pac-12 record when they take the court against Arizona, but the Wildcats haven't lost at home in 47 games.
- Percy Allen takes a look at UW basketball's attachment to the #YOUmeWe hashtag.
- In case you missed it yesterday, the NCAA has instituted new rules to give those college players considering entry into the draft a bit more flexibility.
- USC knocked off the crosstown rival UCLA Bruins 89-75 last night. The Bruins have been up and down all year and have started the Pac-12 schedule off horribly, but it's still a big statement win for a USC team that will need time to build up recognition after a rough couple of years. Meanwhile, the Huskies beat both of them.
- Colorado got the best of Oregon State 71-54, bringing both schools to 2-2 in the Pac-12. I don't think there will be much of a gap between the schools that finish 7th or 8th in the conference and the schools that finish 2nd or 3rd.