- We are hours into the off season and the Husky hype train has already left the station. ESPN released a way-too-early preseason poll last night and the Dawgs cracked the Top 25.
- Meanwhile, Paul Myerberg over at USA Today slots the Huskies in at #24 in his early 2016 preseason poll.
- Kevin Gemmell released a way-too-early 2016 power ranking, which he admits is "very subjective."
- Myles Gaskin capped his freshman campaign with a place on the FWAA Freshman All-America team.
- Washington holds the title of "most valuable football program in the Pac-12," at least according to the Wall Street Journal. The Huskies were valued at just under $380 million.
- The basketball team has been included in the latest NCAA tournament bracket by CBS Sports bracketologist Jerry Palm.
- Mason Kelley profiles Andrew Andrews and how hard work has gotten him where he is today.