If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Courtesy of our friends at Dawgman.com, here are videos of Coach Pete's Monday press conference, as well as player and coach interviews following yesterday's practice.
- Adam Jude examines what Jake Browning and the offense need to accomplish in order to inject some life into that side of the ball.
- Percy Allen profiles Azeem Victor, who dedicates his game to a friend and fellow football player who was killed while both were still in high school. Christian Caple also writes about Victor, whose teammates aren't surprised by his breakout game against Boise State.
- Caple posted the latest depth chart and game notes to come out of the Husky Stadium offices.
- If you have $1,000 and an unreasonable amount of faith in Coach Pete's ability to win this year's College Football Playoff National Championship, you could wake up Jan. 12 a millionaire. (In other words, the Huskies are 1,000-to-one odds to win it all; prior to the Boise State game, they were given 500-to-one odds.)
- Speaking of odds, USA Today reports on ESPN's new policy of reporting on betting lines. Meanwhile, David Purdum says that research estimates the size of a legalized U.S. sports gambling market could be up to $95 billion.
- I could get used to this whole not-having-to-worry-about-decommitments thing.
Ready to be in Seattle.— Aaron Fuller (@AF9822) September 8, 2015
- Washington's men's soccer team remains undefeated, and is ranked sixth in the latest NSCAA poll.
- Mason Kelley digs into the story of senior volleyballer Katy Beals, who is hoping to bounce back after suffering a season-ending knee injury last year.