If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Randall has our How to Watch post for tonight's contest. Keep an eye out later today for our game threads, as well.
Christian Caple and Adam Jude turn in their predictions for tonight's game, and Pacific Takes' Sam Barbee previews the Washington/Boise State contest. Meanwhile, you can find Erik Erickson's game preview in today's edition of The Daily.
- Larry Stone attempts to break the code and discern the identity of Chris Petersen's starting quarterback.
- Mason Kelley's latest piece examines how the Dawgs are ready to play 'The Washington Way.'
- Speaking of which, the ESPN Pac-12 Blog calls UW's quarterback conundrum one of the conference's five burning questions.
- Past and future Huskies alike will have an eye on this evening's game.
What are my dawgs doin for this game tomorrow?! #GoDawgs— Michael Hartvigson (@OneMike84) September 4, 2015
- Our own Chris Landon appeared on Bryan Nolen's College Football Overload! show; you can catch him around the 27:30 mark.
- UW secured a naming sponsorship for the field at Husky Stadium with Alaska Airlines. The deal will pay the university $41 million over the next 10 years.
- Get to know a Husky: Elijah Qualls edition.
- Kasen Williams made a beautiful one-handed touchdown catch in last night's preseason game against Oakland.
- Arizona tallied a win against UTSA, but may have lost Scooby Wright for some time due to a knee injury.
- Colorado lost to Hawaii last night in true #Pac12AfterDark fashion.
- USA Today's Paul Myerberg put together a fantastically comprehensive preview of the Pac-12.
- Steven Godfrey profiles Rece Davis, who takes over Chris Fowler's gig as the new host of ESPN College Gameday.