If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- UWTV has footage of Chris Petersen's Monday press conference, where the coach talked about Saturday's struggles and what the Dawgs hope to accomplish during their bye week.
- Make sure to bookmark Bill Connelly's page breaking down Washington's advanced statistical analysis for the 2015 season.
- Dave Softy Mahler, Hugh Millen and Dick Baird hosted a fiery Husky Honks show yesterday, breaking down the loss to Cal and looking ahead to USC.
- Adam Jude writes about Petersen's efforts to improve the offense by leading with the carrot rather than the stick.
- Tani Tupou opened up to the Everett Herald about being asked by Steve Sarkisian's staff to move on from the Washington program.
- The Dawgman guys spoke with 2016 cornerback commit Kentrell Love and 2017 defensive end/tight end prospect Malik Thirdgill ($) about their experience Saturday at Husky Stadium. Also, Scott Eklund reports that Washington extended 2018 quarterback Jacob Sirmon his first scholarship offer; check out the Dawg Pound discussion of that development here.
- USA Today slots the Huskies at No. 61 in their re-ranking of all 128 FBS programs.
- Sports Illustrated's Richard Deitsch writes about how television networks in general, and ESPN specifically, are grappling with the fact that college football games keep getting longer.
- For those of you who are still bummed about Saturday's loss, I say to you: Cheer up! It could be worse. After all, we could be Arkansas fans.
- Dawgman's Aaron Beach gives his weekly update on the state of the roundball program.