If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- UWTV has posted Coach Pete's Monday press conference, and the Dawgman guys have video interviews with defensive line coach Jeff Choate, cornerbacks Kevin King and Darren Gardenhire, safety Brian Clay, and linebackers Sean Constantine and Keishawn Bierria.
- Dave Softy Mahler, Hugh Millen and Dick Baird hosted their weekly Husky Honks show on KJR yesterday.
- Dawgman's game preview for Saturday's contest against Cal has plenty of good stuff. On the other side of the coin, SFGate's Connor Letourneau examines the matchup from a Bay Area perspective.
- Christian Caple profiles Kevin King, whose three interceptions in three games have made the cornerback/nickelback player something of a breakout star on Washington's stout defense.
- Lots of good stuff from the Seattle Times: Adam Judes explores the angle of how Cal's potent Bear Raid passing attack will fare against a Husky defense that appears to be reloading more than rebuilding; Jude, Percy Allen and Stefanie Loh collaborated to put together a conference power ranking; and Jude highlights three answered questions and three lingering questions about this year's football team.
- Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton, who was badly hobbled in last week's game against the Dawgs, will miss the next four to six weeks due to a sprained MCL.
- Dawgman's Aaron Beach has his regular update on the state of the men's shooty hoops team.