If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- In case you missed it, here's Coach Pete's Monday press conference.
- The Dawgman guys have video interviews posted with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski, defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, linebackers coach Bob Gregory, defensive line coach Jeff Choate, safety Budda Baker, nose tackle Elijah Qualls, and defensive tackle Taniela Tupou.
- Dave "Softy" Mahler, Hugh Millen and Dick Baird's Tuesday Husky Honks show on KJR is online.
Christian Caple and Adam Jude both profiled senior defensive lineman Tani Tupou, who was voted team captain just two years after Steve Sarkisian's staff encouraged him to leave the program.
- Mason Kelley's latest column focuses on Marvin Hall, whose says his first career touchdown pass Saturday "didn't go as planned."
- As Greg wrote yesterday, it was good to be a Husky alum in the NFL last weekend.
- Ted Miller's latest column focuses on the influx of true freshmen earning playing time for Pac-12 programs.
- Erik McKinney recaps the conference's state of recruiting, calling Isaiah Gilchrist's pledge to play for Washington the week's biggest commitment. Over at Dawgman, Chris Fetters breaks down what Gilchrist's commitment means for the Huskies.