Washington moved to 1-1 on the season with a 49-0 victory over Sacramento State in their home opener Saturday. We close out the weekend by looking at some finals pieces from the huge win in this edition of Dots.
- Freshman quarterback Jake Browning was solid in his second career start as a Husky, throwing for 326 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 17-of-24 passing. Following Washington's lopsided 49-0 victory over Sacramento State Browning spoke about his preparation and results courtesy of Dawgman .
- Congratulations to Marvin Hall on his first (of many) touchdown receptions as a Husky, a beautiful 78-yard catch and run from Browning. The touchdown pass was also Browning's first in his Washington tenure.
- Hall spoke to Dawgman about the touchdown reception and much more here
- Myles Gaskin also had a 78-yard touchdown of his own, on a third quarter run. Gaskin finished with 146 yards Saturday, third most for a true freshman in Husky history.
- Two minutes of Bob Rondeau and his calls of every score and highlight from Saturdays victory here
- Washington's shutout over Sacramento State was their first shutout in a home opener since 1984, and extended their shutout streak to six quarters after holding Boise State scoreless in the second half last week.
- Via the Washington Huskies Twitter feed, a time lapse of sunrise over the stadium on the morning of the Huskies home opener, because time lapses are always fun, aren't they?
Stay with us for the latest in Husky athletics and follow me on Twitter @GQuintero_84