- Chris Fetters has submitted his list of the breakout players on the Huskies for 2015.
- The Dawgman crew has also put together a series of podcasts previewing the offensive position groups.
- Curious about the fall camp practice schedule? Christian Caple has all the details for you in his Huskies Insider Blog.
- Azeem Victor thinks the Huskies aren't getting enough respect:
I swear they sleep on us ✊ pic.twitter.com/pQyoj8QCh5— Azeem Victor (@azeem_vic36) August 5, 2015
- Is Jake Browning a serious contender for the starting QB job this season? Adam Jude takes a closer look at the competition and the obstacles Browning faces.
- ESPN's Pac-12 blog continues their top-25 players in the conference countdown with #'s 16-20, and a Husky makes the list - can you guess which one?
- A preview of the Huskies as seen through the lens of the Eugene Register-Guard.
- Our friends over at California Golden Blogs have also put together a preview of the 2015 Huskies, and the takeaway is they aren't optimistic about our chances.
- Sister site Mountain West Connection takes a look at Chris Petersen facing off in Boise against his old team to start the season, and they think he should 'get over himself'.
- Matt Brown uses the SRS rating system to rank the top-100 college football teams of all-time, and as you'd expect, the 1991 Huskies make the cut (and the 1991 Hurricanes do not).
- Get your DVR programmed - the Pac-12 Networks are conducting their annual training camp tour, and their segment with the Huskies will air a week from today at 9PM PT:
- Late addition dot - the roster page got an update and there are some notable weight changes. This freshman class has some big boys...
- The local pipeline of talent in the Seattle/Tacoma area shows no signs of drying up, and Lorenzo Romar is hoping to reap the benefits - yesterday he extended an offer to another 2018 prospect, Garfield H.S. PF J'Raan Brooks:
I'm blessed to say I've received my first College Offer from The University Of Washington!! pic.twitter.com/WNHQ5CTcCB— JBro™ (@JraanBrooks) August 5, 2015
- Zach LaVine dropped by the UW basketball camp yesterday and put on a show for the kids:
- Tony Wroten's skills camp starts tomorrow and it's not too late to sign up - kids as young as 2nd graders can participate.
- Women's soccer season is just around the corner and the Huskies are primed to have another strong season, reflected in their #20 ranking in the NSCAA pre-season poll.