If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- In case you missed it, Jake Byrdson talked about the key narratives surrounding the release of Washington's first depth chart of the season. Meanwhile, Dawgman's Kim Grinolds and Chris Fetters discuss what to make of the chart, as well.
- Fetters posted footage and a transcript of Chris Petersen's weekly press conference.
- Dawgman's Luke Mounger wrote the preview for this week's contest against Boise State.
- Good stuff from Fetters, Aaron Beach and Scott Eklund in both hours of this weekend's Dawgman show on KJR.
- Adam Jude's latest article focuses on Petersen's decision to delay announcing his starting quarterback until kickoff Friday. Christian Caple delves into the factors behind that decision, and Erik Erickson recaps Coach Pete's press conference.
- Boise State's Bryan Harsin took part in a conference call with Seattle media previewing Friday's game.
- Jude polls his readers to help decide who is UW's best quarterback of all time, and analyzes the state of the athletic department's finances.
- Percy Allen writes about the challenge Washington faces in replacing its defensive stars.
- Dawgs in the NFL.