- Arizona's top lineman recruit, DT Garrett Rand, narrowed his list of schools to 5 with UW being one of those. Greg Biggins thinks UW is sitting in a good spot to land the 4-star lineman.
- QB recruiting has been a thorn in the side of Washington coaches this year, however it seems they do still plan on taking a signal caller. A 3-star SMU commit could be their next target.
- 3-star DE Michael Johnson out of Missouri City, TX recently decommitted from Houston. Prior to his commitment he was taking a long look at Washington and it seems the two schools at the top of his list right now are UW and Boise State.
- A pair of top Arizona prospects, teammates Chase Lucas and N'Keal Harry, have locked in their official visits to UW. Greg Biggins likes UW's chances to land them both.
- Bellevue's Isaiah Gilchrist planned on letting the recruiting process play out, but it seems his final decision could come sooner than he originally intended.
- Palm Springs CB Tayler Hawkins spoke to Greg Biggins recently and broke down his final 5 which includes Washington, ASU, Colorado, San Diego State, and Washington State.
- Dawgman's Scott Eklund caught up with 2017 prospect Salvon Ahmed who plans on having a big junior season.
- A new name to look out for is Bryce Notree, a DE out of Arlington, TX. Notree has been lightly recruited, but has been gaining quite a bit of interest from Pac-12 programs lately.
- UW coaches have been hitting Texas hard in search of defensive linemen. 2017 prospect Cory Bethley is the latest to receive a Washington offer.
Dawgman posted their latest recruiting blog recently ($) and you can get more nuggets there if you're a subscriber.