If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Fetters uploaded footage of Chris Petersen's media appearance yesterday.
- Adam Jude writes about Petersen's comment that he's open to using a two-quarterback system. Meanwhile, Christian Caple summarizes the factors influencing Coach Pete's big QB decision, and Erik Erickson wonders when his choice will be made public.
- Chantel Jennings says that Pete's decision hinges less on picking the right candidate, and more on not picking the wrong one.
- Mason Kelley's latest piece explores how Budda Baker will attempt take the next step forward in his college career this season.
Caple, Erickson and Percy Allen wrote about sophomore Darren Gardenhire, who appears to have seized the starting cornerback role opposite Sidney Jones.
- Finally, Caple reports that Washington's coaches will decide soon which players will see action in 2015, and which are headed for a redshirt year.
- Unsurprisingly, UW checks in at dead last in David Lombardi's Pac-12 quarterback rankings.
- Scout.com turns its attention to four-star 2016 Husky linebacker commit Camilo Eifler.
- The Dawgman crew spoke to Daejon Davis about why he committed to Lorenzo Romar and the Huskies.
I am excited and blessed to announce I will be attending the University of Washington #DawgPackStandUp— Daejon Davis (@DaejonDavis) August 25, 2015
- Aaron Beach describes how Davis' commitment will impact the Huskies once he arrives on Montlake.
- Josh Gershon wrote an impact report following Jon Jon's commitment, as well.
- Nice to see that Markelle Fultz's commitment is noticed by one of UW's great alums.
- Kim Grinolds spoke to Fultz about his choice to commit to Washington.
- The UW Department of Athletics is running a promotion called #MyHuskyMemories that could get your photos and stories on the Huskytron at this season's games.