If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman's Chris Fetters recaps what he saw at yesterday's practice, and his team uploaded a mess of videos for your viewing pleasure. Adam Jude and Christian Caple share their notes, too.
- Mason Kelley's photo gallery from yesterday's practice is up.
- Fetters takes another stab at drafting a depth chart. ($)
- Caple thinks that Washington's fiercest position battle is at strong safety, and also fields questions in a Twitter mailbag.
- Percy Allen writes about Washington's bevy of talent at tight end, and Mason Kelley focuses on Josh Perkins' transformation into a senior leader. Meanwhile, Jude still believes that the quarterback competition hinges on Jake Browning.
- David Lombardi says that the most important position battle at Washington is for (surprise!) the role of starting quarterback.
- Jaydon Mickens, Travis Feeney and Cory Littleton are included on the 2016 Senior Bowl watch list.
- Kyle Bonagura says that the Pac-12 hopes 2015 will offer a fresh start for its much-maligned officiating crew.
- Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it sure looks to me like Cal athletic director Mike Williams fired a shot across Sonny Dykes' bow.