If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Coach Pete's tweet gets the first Dot today, for no other reason than he quotes the movie that was inexplicably snubbed for the Best Picture Oscar in 2005.
- Our own Kirk DeGrasse shares his photos and observations from yesterday's open practice, and HowlingHusky and Onewoodwacker added their own in the comments.
Christian Caple and Adam Jude share their own accounts of the day's activities.
- John Ross got plenty of encouragement at picture day, despite not being able to take the field in 2015.
I Appreciated the love today i got from huskynation even though i will not be able to play! thank you all for standing by me and supporting— John Ross III (@WatchJRoss) August 17, 2015
- Caple writes about Keishawn Bierria's inheritance of Shaq Thompson's No. 7 jersey, and Jude talks about how Bierria and Azeem Victor are stepping up into their new roles as starting linebackers.
- On Saturday, the Huskies hosted a closed practice at the Seahawks' facility at the VMAC. Caple got a few tidbits regarding the day's activities, and Mason Kelley shared a set of photos.
- The Dawgman crew posted some videos from Sunday's practice. Be sure to check out their Saturday morning show on KJR, as well.
- Chris Fetters posted videos and transcripts of his interviews with Azeem Victor, Darrell Daniels and Dante Pettis.
- Mason Kelley posted a customarily excellent photo gallery from yesterday's practice and picture day event. He also wrote a profile of pass rusher Joe Mathis, whose stock seems as likely as any other player's to skyrocket at some point in 2015.
- Kevin Gemmell previews Washington's 2015 season, and gives a more optimistic view of the Huskies' win projections than many others in the media.
- Dawgman's Kim Grinolds spoke to five-star 2016 recruit Markelle Fultz, who wrapped up his official visit to Washington this weekend.
- Jude has a great story about the relationship between UW academic advisor Linda Davies and the recently deceased Husky football alum Craig Noble Jr.
- SB Nation's Michael Bird says that Pac-12 teams face just as difficult a road to the College Football Playoff as SEC teams.
- The Salt Lake Tribune's Kyle Goon reports that the Pac-12 is working feverishly to add its lineup to the offerings of DirecTV by the start of the football season.