As many of you have no doubt heard, Scout.com's national director of recruiting Brandon Huffman's daughter Avery was unexpectedly diagnosed earlier this week with an inoperable brain tumor. You can read Brandon's updates on this nightmare of a week at Avery's CaringBridge site, and if you are able, please take the chance to donate at Avery's GoFundMe page. (Very cool to see UCLA coach JIm Mora and his wife Shannon make a $2,500 contribution, by the way.)
- The Pac-12 Podcast gives their preview of the Huskies.
- David Lombardi evaluates the players Washington will field to replace its losses from the 2014 squad.
- The Orlando Sentinel is ranking all 128 teams, and has Washington at No. 58.
- Dawgman's No. 2 and 1 in-state 2016 players are Brandon Wellington and Jacob Eason. ($)
- Gabe Brooks spoke to UW target and 2016 DE prospect Bronson Massie about his recruitment.
- Mason Kelley reports on Chris Petersen's drive to improve the football team's academic culture.
- Chantel Jennings breaks down the Pac-12 players who will be MIA in 2015, including Cyler Miles.
- Scout has the official roster for the upcoming Opening Regionals and Elite 11 Semifinals.
- Chris Low lists 10 things he hopes never change about college football.
- Ted Miller reports on the value of the service projects the conference's football teams undertake.
- The University of Oregon's professors and deans are none too thrilled about the financial disparity between the athletic and academic departments.
- Dan Rubenstein and Ryan Nanni discuss why the Pac-12 South is ready to overtake the North.
- The women's crew team won an important race this morning.