If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- We finally know which players will represent Washington at the Pac-12 Media Days event on July 30 and 31.
The Huskies are bringing Deontae Cooper and Travis Feeney to Pac-12 media days.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) July 21, 2015
- Dawgman's pre-fall position previews continues with the running backs and wide receivers.
- David Lombardi thinks that the Husky offensive line has a lot to prove before anyone considers the unit to be one of the team's strengths.
- Ted Miller believes that Dwayne Washington might be the best under-the-radar running back in the Pac-12.
- Adam Jude's next opponent preview takes Steve Sarkisian's USC Trojans into consideration.
- Bill Connelly's 2015 previews have turned toward the Utah Utes.
- Redshirt freshman linebacker Drew Lewis was dismissed from the team yesterday for an unspecified violation of team rules. Check out the UWDP discussion here.
- After a two-year hiatus, Picture Day is back! GoHuskies.com has the information you want about the event, as well as Dawgs Under the Stars and Raise the Woof.
- One of the top prospects remaining on Washington's board will announce his college destination soon.
- More love for Dwayne Washington in the Pac-12 Networks' summer highlights.
- Nobody schedules November games quite like the SEC.
This Saturday slate in November is really going to tire out the SEC in advance of the CFP pic.twitter.com/wdtJ4Q393K— Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg) July 21, 2015
- Blogging the Bracket published an FAQ about the upcoming Battle for Atlantis tournament.
- The Freak's delivery seems to be catching up with him. Here's hoping Lincecum can overcome this latest obstacle.
- Men's golf coach Matt Thurmond demonstrates the importance of yielding to pedestrians.
One mile from my house. Right now. pic.twitter.com/NFUFjy0Znu— Matt Thurmond (@MattThurmond) July 22, 2015
- Let's play a game! It's called "find the editing error in the ACC media guide that will get its author fired."
Part of me laughed, part died, when I saw three-word "error" on page 145 in ACC FB media guide unveiled today. Ouch. pic.twitter.com/WVAv64QQlp— David Glenn Show (@DavidGlennShow) July 20, 2015