If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- I like Dante. He runs fast.
- Good stuff from both hours of the Dawgman crew's Saturday show on KJR.
- Chris Fetters begins Dawgman's fall position previews by examining the state of Washington's quarterback position. ($)
- Adam Jude continues his previews of the first of UW's Pac-12 North opponents with the California Golden Bears.
- David Lombardi has a pessimistic view of the Pac-12 North's defensive lines, rating no team in "great shape" and relegating Washington to "we'll see" status.
- SB Nation College Football's Peter Berkes examined how every team stacks up in F/+ rankings since 2016 recruits started watching football about 10 years ago. According to that ranking scale, Washington has been just north of perfectly average in that timeframe.
- Kevin Trahan tried to decide which 10 teams have been the worst in college football in the last decade. I think you know why this applies to Washington.
- Chantel Jennings examines how the Pac-12's offensive coordinator salaries stack up against one another.
- The Wall Street Journal investigates what improvements college football stadiums need to make in order to boost attendance.
- CollegeLevelAthletes.com has a supercut of Sean McGrew's performances at The Opening.
- One of Chris Petersen's top wide receiver targets has (not unexpectedly) gotten away.
- Mason Kelley tweeted a few more photos from the Huskies' summer lifting program.
- Husky commit Camilo Eifler snagged this pic with another Seattle favorite at The Opening.
- Tighten up that front leg, Coop!
Trying to learn! Lol pic.twitter.com/GYapZ64cmK— Deontae Cooper (@DCoop_32) July 18, 2015