If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Butting heads with a Duck within 48 hours of committing? Camilo Eifler is a Husky, alright.
@LamarWinstonJr you still ugly— Camilo Eifler (@_miloeifler) July 11, 2015
- Eifler also shared this photo of some the friends he made at The Opening, including five-star wide receiver and UW target Tyler Vaughns.
- Budda made his third preseason award watch list, this time for the Bronco Nagurski Award as the nation's top defensive back.
- Adam Jude shares a primer on UW season-opener opponent Boise State.
- Good stuff from both hours of the Dawgman crew's Saturday show on KJR, including segments with new men's basketball coach Will Conroy and wide receiver Jaydon Mickens.
- Jake Jensen provides a scouting report of offensive line prospect Michael Eletise.
- Sean McGrew enjoyed his time at The Opening.
- Greg Biggins spoke with four-star athlete Byron Murphy at The Opening about which schools he expects to visit.
- This is why four-star Boss Tagaloa is considered the best defensive tackle prospect in the west this year.
- Paul Myerberg's latest column delves into why the best quarterback recruits often make the best recruiters.
- One of Coach Pete's grad assistants is leaving the nest. Best of luck, GA!
Word is out. They finally let ya boy have his own crew. I'm now the DB coach at Indiana State University. #GoSycamores— Gerald Alexander (@GAlexander21) July 11, 2015
My experience at UW was priceless. Can't thank Coach Petersen enough for the opportunity to grow, learn and meet some very awesome people— Gerald Alexander (@GAlexander21) July 11, 2015
- If you missed it above, here's the link again to the Dawgman radio show segment with Will Conroy.
- CJ Wilcox hopes Robert Upshaw doesn't squander his latest opportunity.
- Dejounte Murray has already nailed down that work ethic.
- Cheng-Tsung Pan's pro career continues its promising start.
- If you're a current UW student, your classes are about to become a bit more crowded. (Gotta love all those classes in Kane 130.)
University of Washington has admitted a record-breaking number of freshmen at all three of its campuses for fall 2015 http://t.co/XglMC4A3Ah— The Seattle Times (@seattletimes) July 11, 2015