If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- It has begun.
- Christian Caple has the official list of the football team's 2015 enrollees, including one name I don't think many of us had seen before.
UW also added a walk-on QB -- Saddleback JC transfer Anthony Berg, who played at Kamiak HS.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) June 30, 2015
- According to Paul Bessire and John Ewing, the home field advantage at Husky Stadium is worth 3.28 points. That mark is good for fourth in the Pac-12 and 40th in the nation.
- Washington extended QB Armani Rogers, a Cal commit, a scholarship offer last week, and Rogers says he plans to visit Montlake in August.
- Brandon Huffman talked to cornerback prospect Myles Bryant about his recent unofficial visit to UW. He also caught up with four-star cornerback David Long, who recently named Washington to his top-10.
- Isaiah Gilchrist is Dawgman's No. 3 in-state prospect for the 2016 class, and Taylor Rapp is No. 4. ($)
- They won't sign their letters of intent for more than 19 months, but that doesn't mean that it's too early to start evaluating the nation's top prospects of the 2017 class. Here's a breakdown of the class's five-star prospects, including five who hold UW offers.
This Diddy/Alosi drama is threatening to reach Biggie/Tupac levels of ridiculousness.
Jake Heaps was on the Dave Softy Mahler Show to talk about his college career and what he's doing to become a successful quarterback with the Jets.
- Azeem knows how to spend his summer.
- Could further conference realignment be on the horizon?
According to @ESPN_Colin "The Big 5 in CFB is ready to be the Big 4... BigXII will evaporate, Oklahoma is SEC bound & the Pac12 wants Texas"— Paul Finebaum (@finebaum) June 30, 2015
- The men's rowing team is preparing to race for the 13th time in program history in the prestigious Henley Regatta.
- Krista Vansant and Hau'oli Kikaha are the University of Washington's recipients of the Tom Hansen Conference Medal.
- Newly minted Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh appeared on Colin Cowherd's show, and it did not go swimmingly.
- ESPN's Josh Moyer has an interesting read on how college football players have become bigger and faster than ever before.
- Welcome to the club, Mike.
Officially a husky pic.twitter.com/qmE3JhdRHQ— 〽️ichael (@_MichaelNeal) June 30, 2015