If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- UW hosted the first of its two Rising Stars camps last weekend, and Scott Eklund previewed the top offensive and defensive prospects who were expected to appear.
- The Dawgman guys hosted their weekly show Saturday on KJR, focusing on last week's basketball developments and the aforementioned Rising Stars camp.
- Did you like Chris Mitchell's series The Pursuit? Turns out the Emmy voters did, too.
- This season, the Pac-12 will employ a group of "injury spotters" who will communicate during games with coaches and medical staff.
- The Pac-12 and Mountain West conferences are exploring the possibility of hosting a bowl game in Australia. My years of perfecting my Crocodile Dundee impression may finally pay off ...
- Kevin Gemmell investigates why scoring in the Pac-12 is at an all-time high.
- That's a hard view to beat.
- Percy Allen spoke with Will Conroy about his decision to return to Washington as a member of Lorenzo Romar's coaching staff.
- IT posted a photo with HowlingHusky's favorite rap mogul.
- Larry Stone examines just how UW men's crew coach Michael Callahan, fresh off of his fifth consecutive national title, has built his program into the most dominant in the sport's history.
- Deadspin is not convinced by Hope Solo's redemption tour.
- The University of Arizona offers a look at what goes into their process of hiring a coach.
- Words of wisdom from Georgia RB Nick Chubb.
Me "why don't you ever tweet or Instagram?" Chubb "You ever seen a Lamborghini commercial. don't gotta advertise." @NickChubb21— Hunter Long (@hlong73) June 7, 2015
- Your daily reminder to stay humble.
Told moms I'm the starting SS for the preseason #1 CFB team. No way I'm cutting the grass. U see who won that convo pic.twitter.com/ubvgxNyOwl— Tyvis Powell (@1Tyvis) June 7, 2015