If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Phil Steele names Budda Baker a preseason third-team all-American and first-team all-conference at free safety.
- The Pac-12 announced a handful of start times for the 2015 season on Wednesday. Check out Kirk's reaction and our readers' reactions here.
- One Husky is featured on this year's College Football Hall of Fame ballot.
- Paul Myerberg detects a hint of intrigue regarding the recruitment of a certain local 2016 quarterback and current Georgia commit.
Spent time with 5* QB Jacob Eason and his HS coaches today. Eason loves UGa. But Michigan and UW aren't quitting. Both pushing hard.— Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg) June 2, 2015
- Linebacker recruit Camilo Eifler enjoyed his trip to Montlake over the weekend.
- Sports Illustrated's Chris Johnson wonders about the meaning of the word 'commitment' in today's college football lexicon.
- Redditor /u/ravindra69 shared an album of iconic college football photographs from across the decades on the CFB subreddit.
- Former Husky Jermaine Kelly has found a place to land.
- ESPN's Allison Glock bravely (foolishly?) dives headfirst into the whirlwind pair that is Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens.
- The baseball team's Tyler Davis earned recognition as the Pac-12's Baseball Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- Cheng-Tsung Pan's season didn't end the way he had dreamed, but his postseason accolades will surely a nice consolation prize.
The accolades keep piling up. Cheng-Tsung Pan has earned 1st Team All-American honors for the 2nd time in his career. pic.twitter.com/AxLIpoLW25— Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) June 2, 2015
- Andy Staples compares the success of the SEC Network and the Big 10 Network to the much more modest performances of the Pac-12 Network and the Longhorn Network.