If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The football program's 2015 signees have arrived.
Excited for the rest of the Udub 2015 class to get here. Time to go to work— Jake Browning (@jake_browning) June 27, 2015
- Break out your checkbooks, because ticket purchasing season is upon us.
Today is the first day of the football Season Ticket Holder single-game early access sale! Check your email to see when your window opens!— UW Ticket Office (@UWTickets) June 29, 2015
- The Golden Nugget released its initial betting lines for some of college football's 2015 games, including a handful that include the Dawgs. For now, Washington is a 13-point dog at Boise State, a 19-point dog at USC, a 15-point dog versus Oregon, and a 4.5-point favorite versus Washington State. Ted Miller reacts to how Vegas is evaluating the Pac-12.
- Dawgman named Federal Way linebacker Andrzej Hughes-Murray its No. 5 in-state player in the 2016 class. ($)
- Ted Miller compares Chris Petersen to Mark Helfrich and Steve Sarkisian in his Friday mailbag.
- Former UW OL James Atoe and Mike Criste have been named to the U.S. Men's National Team.
- Jayson Jenks has a wonderful piece on how 2009 No. 1 QB recruit Jake Heaps became the poster child for everything that's wrong with modern-day college football recruiting.
- Brian Wagner, digital media guru for the UW Department of Athletics, is heading to Ann Arbor to join the University of Michigan's athletic department.
- If you've ever dreamed of camping out at Husky Stadium and watching Little Giants, then boy, do I have news for you!
- Tom Fornelli ranks the best gym equipment to use when attacking a coach.