If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- UW LB target Camilo Eifler is announcing his commitment soon, and at least one Husky pledge thinks he'll end up in the purple and gold.
- NFL.com's Bryan Fischer calls Husky Stadium the third-best venue in college football.
- In a related piece, Mike Huguenin ties Washington with Tennessee in assessing the nation's 15-best game-day atmospheres. Chantel Jennings reacts here.
- Kevin Gemmell, Jennings and Ted Miller discuss the Pac-12 South division's prospects for finally overtaking their northern brethren.
- Jennings surveys the Pac-12 landscape for future two-way stars, and sees a potential one in the form of Budda Baker.
- 2017 athlete Salvon Ahmed received a scholarship offer from Steve Sarkisian and USC, and called the opportunity to play for the Trojans a "dream."
- UW's linebackers are getting it done in the classroom.
- Robert Upshaw went unselected in last night's NBA Draft, and signed with the Lakers' summer league team. A shocking fall from grace for the former Washington star, to be sure.
- Oh, hey guys.
- ESPN's Andy Katz summarizes how a proposed rule change could allow undrafted basketball players to return to the collegiate ranks.
- Scout's Evan Daniels compiled a ranking of 2017's top recruits.