If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Dawgman guys had their two-hour weekly show Saturday on KJR.
- Phil Steele broke down the run vs. pass numbers for every team in the country in 2014. In news that will shock precisely no one, Washington ran the ball on nearly two-thirds of its snaps. I wonder why ...
- Kevin Gemmell looks at Steele's number from a Pac-12 perspective.
- UW made four-star TE Devin Asiasi's top eight.
All Glory and Praise to the man above! Top 8! pic.twitter.com/LjhCHX2Yul— Devin Asiasi (@asibo_) June 21, 2015
- Chris Petersen extended offers this weekend to a pair of four-star players from Los Angeles' Bishop Mora Salesian High School: CB Deommodore Lenoir and WR Rahyme Johnson.
New Husky offers for the LA Salesian four-stars Lenoir and Johnson pic.twitter.com/Ri4jSae7FK— Brandon Huffman (@BrandonHuffman) June 20, 2015
- Congrats to Troy Kelly and CT Pan on a great showing at this year's U.S. Open.
Huskies at the #USOpen 39th Troy Kelly 64th CT Pan— UW Men's Golf (@UW_MGolf) June 22, 2015
Saturday is the moving day!! #purplepride #UWHuskies #NIKE #USOpen2015 pic.twitter.com/UBog0HZORp— Cheng Tsung Pan (@ctpan63) June 20, 2015
- A big honor for Mary Lou Mulflur next month.
Mary Lou Mulflur will lead the U.S. women’s golf team, including Eimi Koga, at the World University Games next month. pic.twitter.com/77wZZkzxK6— Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) June 20, 2015
- Jon Solomon reports on the Pac-12's latest move to ensure its athletes receive adequate medical care.
- The indispensable Jon Wilner breaks down the Pac-12's new multimedia rights venture.
- Scout put together a cool feature for Father's Day in which high-profile recruits talked about why they love their dads.
- We're sorry to hear that WSU president Elson Floyd passed away this weekend after suffering complications from colon cancer.