If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Petersen added a JUCO WR to the 2015 class yesterday. Adam Jude has the details.
Pleased to announce that Golden West JC WR Nik Little has signed a financial aid agreement and will join the team this season.— UW Football (@UW_Football) June 18, 2015
- Chris Fetters takes his latest stab at breaking down Washington's scholarship and position numbers. ($)
- Jamie Newberg ranks Washington's prospects for the 2016 NFL Draft as 11th in the Pac-12, ahead of only Washington State.
- A tough break for former UW OL Micah Hatchie.
The Pittsburgh Steelers waived/injured former UW tackle Micah Hatchie today.— Curtis Crabtree (@Curtis_Crabtree) June 18, 2015
- Austin Joyner's proud of his wheels.
Had 3 timers they caught me at a 4.31, 4.32, 4.33 on my 40 yrd dash. Making gains— Aus the rapper (@Awstin_joynaaa) June 18, 2015
- Brandon Huffman caught up with a pair of 2017 OL at last week's The Opening event in Eugene, Ore.: five-star Foster Sarell and Henry Bainivalu.
- Greg Biggins talked to 2016 ATH Brandon Wellington about his commitment to the Huskies, and about being pursued by TCU. He also caught up with 2016 four-star WR and Husky target Chase Claypool.
- It seems that the word "offseason" is not in Budda Baker's vocabulary.
- Plenty of Huskies are showing their support for CT Pan as the UW alum takes part in his first U.S. Open.
Fun round with Pan today. Shot 71. Course set up was really good. Greens rolled nicely. Probably a tougher set up tomorrow.— Matt Thurmond (@MattThurmond) June 19, 2015
Pan finishes with a 71 and is tied for 42nd after round 1. He tees off at 9:01 a.m. tomorrow (Photo: Getty Images). pic.twitter.com/YqvtPnwV82— UW Men's Golf (@UW_MGolf) June 19, 2015
- UW Women's crew coach Bob Ernst was inducted into the Collegiate Rowing Coaches Associations Hall of Fame Monday.
- Bill Connelly imagines what life would be a like in an alternate reality in which Texas and Oklahoma helped to create the Pac-16 back in 2010.
- Jason Kirk says that there is good reason to believe that Texas AD Steve Patterson is in way over his head.
- Tiger Woods' disastrous first round is best summed up with this Vine.