If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has an in-depth story about how Mark Richt managed to earn the commitment of Washington State's latest five-star quarterback, Jacob "Skinny" Eason.
- Brandon Huffman spoke with Michael Eletise about what the four-star guard likes about each of the schools remaining in his top-10.
- Scott Eklund spoke with CB Myles Bryant, who earned a UW offer in the wake of his performance at one of Washington's satellite camps.
- Greg Biggins expected big things from the who's-who list of offensive players at this weekend's The Opening camp in Eugene, Ore.
2016 FB Malcolm Sherman is feeling good about the attention he's receiving so far.
2017 QB Ryan Kelley out of Chandler, Ariz., earned Washington offer.
- If you haven't caught on yet, Washington's coaches seem to be giving out an avalanche of offers in conjunction with their 2016 satellite camp circuit.
God keeps blessing.me opportunities ... another offer from the university of Washington https://t.co/Vw8D4AbFwS— lorenzo burns (@lorenzoburns2) June 13, 2015
Extremely Happy And Blessed To Have Received My 7th Offer From The University Of Washington pic.twitter.com/CqNuRLhPcF— Leni Toailoa (@Leni_Uno) June 13, 2015
- ICYMI, Danny Shelton took some time away from the Cleveland Browns to finish up his college course load. Not to be outdone, Shaq Thompson got his own story about transitioning from the classroom to the film room.
- All sorts of commencement-related material on Twitter this weekend.
- Spoiler alert: Alabama is very, very good at football.