If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Kevin Gemmell reacts to UW's signing JC QB Tony Rodriguez.
- According to Phil Steele, Washington returns just a hair over 50 percent of its tackling production from 2014, which ranks 108th in the nation and 10th in the Pac-12.
- Four-star recruit Lamar Winston, who at 6-3 and 218 lb. projects as an outside linebacker, has UW in his top four.
Here are my top 4 schools in no order! Can't emphasize enough how blessed I am. Thank you for all the support! pic.twitter.com/d6wXwSNmda— La'Marvelous⛽️ (@LamarWinstonJr) June 10, 2015
- Four-star cornerback David Long out of Loyola High School in Los Angeles has the Dawgs in his freshly released top-10.
"Top 10" pic.twitter.com/7nUiikIWC4— David Long Jr. (@dee_knowz) June 11, 2015
- Scott Eklund caught up with 2017 cornerback prospect Darreon Moore, who has attracted Jimmy Lake's attention of late.
- Golden West College head coach Nick Mitchell shared a group shot of his staff mingling with their Husky counterparts following the completion of a satellite camp.
UW and GW camp yesterday in Huntington Beach, great turn out! pic.twitter.com/mKebBIeJWr— Nick Mitchell (@CoachMitchGW) June 11, 2015
- Gemmell wonders who will materialize as the Pac-12's next backfield terrors.
- Stewart Mandel offers a fifth-anniversary retrospective of the realignment craze that shook up college football conferences across the nation.
- Some sad news from a Husky legend.
Condolences to family & friends of 1976 UW football captain and 4-year letterman Scott Phillips, who passed away yesterday. #RIP Scott.— UW Football (@UW_Football) June 11, 2015
- State of the U provides a detailed breakdown of the different kinds of defensive coverages that safeties and cornerbacks are expected to play.
- Golfweek Magazine just named women's head coach Mary Lou Mulflur its national coach of the year.
- A late addition to the MLB that some of you may have missed.
Tyler Davis is selected by the @Rangers in the 23rd round of the #MLBDraft. #ProDawgspic.twitter.com/sKWHbVuPBY— UW Baseball (@UW_Baseball) June 10, 2015
- The University of Maryland is the latest Power 5 school to allow the sale of alcohol at its sporting events.