First, a big thanks to Kirk DeGrasse and Chris Landon for keeping the Dots afloat while I was away last week on vacation. If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Huskies are early underdogs in the season opener at Chris Petersen's former stomping grounds.
Boise State a 7.5 point favorite at home against Chris Petersen and Washington, per 5Dimes.— Kevin McGuire (@KevinOnCFB) May 26, 2015
- Plenty of good stuff from both hours of Saturday's Dawgman show on KJR.
- The ESPN Pac-12 Blog says that "uncertainty reigns" for Washington at linebacker and defensive line, but that defensive back will likely be an area of strength.
- ESPN's Erik McKinney says that Washington's 2016 recruiting class looks to be short on numbers, but long on talent.
- Scott Eklund has a helpful post giving the skinny on all of the upcoming camps relevant to the football program.
- Four-star linebacker Camilo Eifler visited Montlake this weekend.
Headed to the University of Washington this Sunday #GoDawgs— Camilo Eifler (@_miloeifler) May 30, 2015
- The men's golf team suffered a tough loss in the NCAA Regional Tournament this morning, losing a playoff round to SMU by one measly stroke. Cheng-Tsung Pan will continue to advance this morning in individual competition; you can follow along on the Golf Channel.
- As Chris posted earlier, the men's crew team won an unprecedented fifth consecutive national title this weekend. Scott Eklund has a great photo gallery from the event.
- The UW Department of Athletics is looking for a social media coordinator.