- Stewart Mandel was impressed by Washington's presence in the early going of the NFL Draft.
Ten percent of players drafted so far played on Washington's defense last year.— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) May 2, 2015
- Perhaps because of that, the Huskies do not occupy an enviable position on the Pac-12 Blog's post-spring power rankings.
Danny Shelton uploaded a video of him taking the call that made him the No. 12 pick of the draft.
The phone callPosted by Danny Shelton on Thursday, April 30, 2015
I'm so blessed & excited to be a member of the @Browns. Can't wait to make Cleveland home. #DawgPound #NFLDraft2015— Danzel-The Blue Bow (@Danny_Shelton55) May 1, 2015
- Adam Jude rounds up all of the undrafted free agent signings and rookie camp invitations that Washington alumni received in the past several days.
The Huskies were well-represented in the #NFLDraft. #ProDawgs pic.twitter.com/OQXrBUYtJ4— UW Football (@UW_Football) May 5, 2015
- The New Orleans Saints are excited to put Hau'oli Kikaha's "violent intentions" to use in the NFL. Meanwhile, Larry Holder expects Kikaha to immediately push the Saints' starters for playing time, and Christian Caple has the transcript of Hau'oli's conference call.
- Marcus Peters continues his campaign to rehabilitate his reputation as a hothead. Caple has the transcript of his conference call, too.
- Kyle Bonagura recaps where the Pac-12's early entrants were taken in last week's draft.
- Brandon Huffman posted a video interview with 2017 five-star über-recruit Foster Sarrell.
- ICYMI, the big news out this weekend is that NWG is headed to a nearby rival.
- Jernard Jarreau has decided that the Cowboy life is for him.
- The baseball team enjoyed its most packed game ever last weekend.
2,360 fans, the largest crowd in the history of the new Husky Ballpark, enjoy a beautiful night at the yard. pic.twitter.com/nqUSs26WYa— Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) May 3, 2015
- The women's crew team posted a come-from-behind victory over Virginia in last weekend's Windermere Cup.
- According to those in the know, Cal has a new athletic director.
- Jerry Brewer published his last column for the Seattle Times on Friday.