If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The big news concerning Washington out of the last several days was the commitment of Sean McGrew, the top running back of the 2016 class in the West. Follow along with our coverage and conversation.
- Chris Petersen comes in 10th in The Sporting News' latest ranking of college football coaches.
- Chris Fetters completes his post-spring evaluations with an examination of the defensive backs. ($)
- Ted Miller gives his preview of the Dawgs.
- The ESPN Pac-12 Blog gives its power rankings of the conference's wide receiver and offensive line units. Spoiler alert: You're going to have to scroll to the bottom to find the Dawgs.
- Sharpen your pitchforks, everyone: This gambler expects Washington to win no more than four games in 2015.
- Brian Fremeau and Bill Connelly's F/+ advanced stat projections predict that Washington will be college football's 55th-best team, ninth in the Pac-12 and and fourth in their division.
- Want to watch the season opener at Boise State? Better get ready to purchase a season ticket package. I think Anthony gets to the heart of the matter.
Not said, but part of it: they want as few sold to UW fans as possible https://t.co/TJyyjFNDj3— UW Dawg Pound (@UWSBN) May 20, 2015
- Scout's Greg Biggins checks in with four-star 2016 WR Simi Fehoko, who is strongly considering Washington.
- Robert Upshaw, says Ricky O'Donnell, is the NBA Draft's biggest gamble.
- Speaking of Upshaw ... the plot thickens.
Former @UW_MBB Robert Upshaw says he knew "Nigel Williams-Goss would not be at UW next season". Interesting!— Eldridge Recasner (@erecasner) May 21, 2015
- Mason Kelley checks in with the women's golf team, which is playing in the NCAA Finals this weekend in Bradenton, Fla.
- Kelley also zooms in on the Washington baseball team, whose seniors are playing their final three games at Husky Ballpark this weekend.
- Sports Illustrated's Charles Grantham says that the revenues of college athletics stand in sharp relief against the impoverished backgrounds of many of its star players.
- Larry Scott is the country's most highly compensated conference commissioner.
- Talk about a triple-threat guy.