- The more things change ...
#ThrowbackThursday Opening Day at the Montlake Cut in 1952. #tbt More photos: http://t.co/6sE1lkxfDY pic.twitter.com/S7EvTgpxfq— Seattle Times Photo (@SeaTimesPhoto) May 7, 2015
- Our friends at The Daily Gopher decided that Washington is the team with which they would most like to schedule a home-and-home series.
- Chris Fetters continues Dawgman's post-spring position analysis series by looking at the wide receiver, tight end and offensive line position groups. ($)
Mike Hartvigson posted a photo to Instagram of himself with former UW and current Seahawks teammates Jesse Callier, Kevin Smith and Kasen Williams.
- Greg Biggins says that UW's offer to 2016 QB prospect Max Gilliam could prove an intriguing option for the current Cal commit. ($)
Excited to say that I've received an offer from The University of Washington!!! #UW #Dawgs pic.twitter.com/gyKDpwqHpu— Max Gilliam (@maxgilliam11) May 14, 2015
- Scott Eklund checks in with 2016 cornerback recruit Kentrell Love, who received a scholarship offer earlier this month. ($)
Thank God. Blessed to receive another offer from Washington. pic.twitter.com/sDzcnAO92B— kentrell love (@kentrell_love) May 14, 2015
- Eklund also catches up with Plano, Texas, wide receiver Adewale Omotosho, whom Washington recently offered. He admits that he doesn't know much about the Huskies, but is excited to learn more.
- Sports Illustrated's post-spring power rankings are out. The bad news for Washington? The Dawgs are nowhere to be seen, and six of the Huskies' opponents are included in the top 25, including five in the top 15.
- Ted Miller examines how the talent drain of players heading to the NFL will affect Power 5 conference teams in 2015.
- Danny Shelton threw out the first pitch at last night's Mariners game.
From one Husky great to another, @Danny_Shelton55 and former UW linebacker James Clifford. #UWHuskies pic.twitter.com/R3VUsFzKuc— UW Football (@UW_Football) May 15, 2015
- Ben Riva thinks that UW fans don't give the team's offensive linemen enough credit.
More from Ben Riva on UW's offensive line: pic.twitter.com/9UUdqQhfzn— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) May 13, 2015
- 2016 recruit JaQuori McLaughlin has reopened his recruitment after expressing his desire to play for Lorenzo Romar and the Huskies in November.
- The details surrounding Washington's 2016 regular-season opener against Texas in Shanghai are starting to come together.
- Mason Kelley shares the story of how Husky golfer Cheng-Tsung Pan got his start in the game at five years old, when his mother worked as a caddy in Taiwan.
- Kelley also profiled Husky triple-jumper and ROTC member Casey Burns.
- At least one prominent NFL assistant coach—Tom Cable of the Seattle Seahawks—thinks that the offenses run by college football teams are hurting player fundamentals at the professional level.
- USC's Steve Sarkisian has given tight end Bryce Dixon the boot after earlier suspending him for "an unspecified student conduct issue."
- Adam Rittenberg shares the inspirational story of Minnesota Gophers and Kansas City Chiefs legend Bobby Bell, who accepted his college degree yesterday at 74 years old.