- Phil Steele does the math and says that Washington's road to victory is not an easy one this year.
Finishing toughest schedules. My computer has the top 4 toughest schedules as 1. Alabama 2. USC 3. California 4. Washington Who you got?— Phil Steele (@philsteele042) May 12, 2015
- Chris Fetters continues his post-spring position analyses, this time looking at the running backs. ($)
- Brandon Huffman shares details about the trips OL target Michael Eletise plans to take this summer.
- Under the Radar posted a highlight video of 2016 linebacker prospect Joel Bublanko.
- We aren't the only ones excited to see Budda return kicks this year.
Budda is going to be so great a kick return im proud!— John Ross III (@WatchJRoss) May 11, 2015
- We've known of his desire to transfer for some time now, but it just broke in the past few days that Jernard Jerreau is officially heading to Tulane.
- Adam Jude catches up with former offensive lineman Ben Riva, who has shed 65 pounds and is now working in finance.
- Danny Shelton is officially a Cleveland Brown, and he's been reunited with a former Washington teammate. (H/T to Bob Condotta for the alert.)
#Browns reached an agreement with 1st round pick DT Danny Shelton, source said. It’s 4 years, $11.7M fully guaranteed. $6.7M signing bonus— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 11, 2015
#Browns now have 2 kickers on roster: Travis Coons and Carey Spear. "That position is wide open," ST coordinator Chris Tabor said Saturday.— Nate Ulrich (@NateUlrichABJ) May 11, 2015
- Hau'oli Kikaha is proving himself a quick study under the tutelage of New Orleans defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- Kyle Bonagura says that the Pac-12's hiring of David Coleman as the vice president of officiating is an important first step in rehabilitating the reputation of the conference's officials.
- Stewart Mandel skewers the NCAA for the organization's desire to further limit student athletes' rights to transfer as graduate students.
- The University of Texas bet on itself when it created The Longhorn Network, and that bet appears to have backfired dramatically.