- If you haven't seen it yet, the football program's newest video series, Starting Line, demands your immediate attention.
- Adam Jude writes that even though the quarterback competition is unsettled, UW is in better shape at the position this spring than last.
- Ted Miller spoke to Chris Petersen about the quarterback race, and how the improvement of the passing game will determine the offense's destiny in 2015. Ted was also there for Washington's Pro Day last week.
- The Dawgman guys posted a new podcast in which they discuss what we've learned so far during spring football.
- Jude and Christian Caple both turn in their reports of the team's third spring practice. Chris Fetters chimes in, too. ($?)
- Jerry Brewer is off to the big leagues.
I have an important announcement: I'm leaving The Seattle Times to be a sports columnist at The Washington Post.— Jerry Brewer (@JerryBrewer) April 3, 2015
- Some former Dawg defenders are attracting attention from quite a few NFL franchises.
- Last but not least, Jude has some player interviews from UW's Pro Day last week.
Spring ball keeps on rolling, and the NFL Draft continues its inexorable approach.