- If you're like me and don't have time to track down Husky football news across all of Twitter, I've curated a list of users who cover the football beat. It's safe to say that any major news, and a lot of minor news, will show up there. Feel free to subscribe.
- If you haven't seen it yet, take a few minutes now to check out the very talented Chris Mitchell's third episode of Starting Line.
- Adam Jude checks in on Scott Lawyer and Azeem Victor, who are likely candidates to become two of Washington's starting linebackers this year.
- Christian Caple recaps Monday's practice, which was Washington's 13th of the spring.
- Darren Gardenhire shared a highlight of one of his interceptions in a recent practice. (NSFW language)
- Athlon's Steven Lassan names Dante Pettis one of college football's 20 rising wide receivers, and Budda Baker one of college football's 25 rising defensive players.
- Four-star offensive lineman Michael Eletise clearly enjoyed his trip to Montlake last weekend.
- Caple has the audio and transcript of Lorenzo Romar's appearance on the Monday edition of the Dave Softy Mahler Show. Percy Allen has a transcript of his own from a recent talk with Romar.
- Dawgman's Aaron Beach analyzes the impact he expects Matthew Atewe to make on the basketball program in the years ahead. ($)
- CBS' Dennis Dodd got his hands on a study commissioned by the Pac-12 that concludes the conference's student-athletes are frequently "too exhausted to study effectively."
- Did someone say, "defensive lineman catfight"?
- Shaq might be off to the NFL, but he's still got love for UW's spring preview.
How packed can we get husky stadium on Saturday for the spring preview?! Come out and support your husky! As they get ready for this season— Shaq Thompson (@ShaqThompson_7) April 22, 2015