- In his latest draft diary, Danny Shelton reflects on the struggles he's faced off the field.
- Adam Jude has been pumping out the content recently, with articles about this spring's top-five storylines, Chris Petersen's rebuilding task, five potential breakout players, and a preview of what to look for on the defensive side of the ball.
For those interested in such things: Looks like QB Jake Browning will wear No. 3 for UW (taking over that number from Troy Williams).— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) March 27, 2015
- Christian Caple has his own take on the top-five questions facing the program.
- The Dawgman guys wrap up their spring position previews with the offensive line, defensive line, linebackers and defensive backs. They also examine how the listed weights of players have changed in the last 12 months. ($)
- Mason Kelley gives a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on in the UW football weight room.
- Ted Miller gives Washington's 2002 upset over the No. 3 Washington State Cougars a shout-out in a roundtable discussion about the conference's most shocking upsets since 2000.
- Chantel Jennings calls Washington's lack of a starting quarterback one of the conference's biggest spring storylines.
- Sports Illustrated calls the Sept. 4 contest between Washington and Boise State one of the nation's 10 most intriguing non-conference match-ups.
Nigel Williams-Goss continues to collect accolades, this time for his academic performance.
- Kelley writes about the impact Bob Ernst, head coach of the women's rowing team, has had over his 40 years with the program.
- Could Coach Pete be in for a recruiting battle?
Psalm Wooching is cooler than anyone not named The Fonz.
Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) March 25, 2015
All eyes are on Chris Petersen as the UW football program's head coach kicks off his second year of spring practices.