- Not sure how I missed this last week, but Doug Farrar put out a great profile of Washington's four defenders—Danny Shelton, Hau'oli Kikaha, Shaq Thompson and Marcus Peters—who are expected to be taken early in this year's NFL Draft.
- Shelton also posted his second Draft Diary for Fox Sports.
- Ted Miller calls Washington's "no-name defense" one of the conference's burning questions heading into spring ball.
- Adam Jude describes the hiring of former Boise State quarterback Bush Hamdan as UW's newest quality control coach.
- Avinash Kunnath takes a look at Washington's recruiting in-roads into the Lone Star State.
- The Dawgman guys posted a recruiting podcast today. I'll tweet out another link when its posted to Apple's podcast library.
- Scott Eklund posted a couple of free stories in which he caught up with five-star WR Tyler Vaughns and three-star ATH Amandre Williams.
- Mason Kelley and Adam Jude both write about WBB's Kelsey Plume, who is registering one of the best seasons in team history this year.
- Andy Staples ponders what college football would look like if freshmen were ineligible to play.
Looking ahead to spring ball and the NFL Draft.