- Adam Jude caught up with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski to talk about the 2014 season, and what he hopes to accomplish this spring.
- Todd McShay continues to heap praise on Hau'oli Kikaha.
Wash OLB Kikaha is a hungry dog in the wild. I'll take him over other track-star edge rushers in class. 1st rd grade IMO if not for knee— Todd McShay (@McShay13) March 22, 2015
- Looks like there's going to be a familiar face on the UW campus soon.
Keith Price said after NFL Veteran Combine in Phoenix he plans to take part in Washington's Pro Day April 2 in Seattle.— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) March 22, 2015
- Ted Miller thinks that Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema's latest crusade against the no-huddle offense is a bunch of hogwash. (Pun absolutely intended, for those of your wondering.)
- Ted also has a few things to say about UW in his latest mailbag.
- Grantland's Bryan Curtis offers a behind-the-scenes look at how the relationship between a sports team and the local news organizations—in this case, the Oklahoma City Thunder and the nearby media—can sour to the point of complete dysfunction.
- Jason Kirk has a fun look at the most hilariously violent fight song lyrics.
Some Dots to start your Monday morning off the right way.