- Lorenzo Romar appeared on Mitch Levy's radio show Monday to recap the 2014 to 2015 basketball season.
- Ted Miller wonders how Pete Kwiatkowski will go about replacing their four departed starting defensive linemen from a year ago. Meanwhile, Chantel Jennings wonders who will start in the Husky secondary.
- Kevin Gemmell answers a fan's question about the direction UW's football program will take now that Cyler Miles seems to be out of the running for starting quarterback in 2015.
- Erik McKinney looks at the plethora of wide receiver recruits California is producing in 2015. ($)
- Scott Eklund spoke to 2016 recruit Michael Eletise, a four-star prospect from Hawaii, about his interest in the Dawgs.
- Women's basketball coach Mike Neighbors talks to Mason Kelley about leading UW to the team's first trip to the dance in eight years.
- Sports Illustrated has Danny Shelton, Shaq Thompson and Marcus Peters going to the Bears, 49rs and Eagles with the seventh, 15th and 20th picks, respectively. The publication also digs deeper into the University of North Carolina academic cheating scandal, uncovering more questions than answers along the way.
A quick round-up of Husky news for those of you who need a March Madness intermission.