- Here's a link to all of our National Signing Day coverage, including Kirk's review of the class.
- UWTV has Coach Petersen's Signing Day press conference for your viewing pleasure.
- Mason Kelley wraps up Wednesday's action, as do Adam Jude and Don Ruiz. The UW Department of Athletics put together this highlight package of the newest Dawgs.
- Here's a map of where Chris Petersen recruited his newest players.
In the 2015 signing class, the Huskies signed 24 players from six states. #UWNSD15 pic.twitter.com/iPyuVsffyI— UW Football (@UW_Football) February 4, 2015
- Jake Browning's signing day was quiet, but that doesn't mean it wasn't special.
- The Dawgman guys organized all of their Signing Day material into one digest post, and hosted a wrap-up show on Sports Radio KJR.
- Scout.com ranked Chris Petersen's first full class as the nation's 23rd-best, and selected Tui as the Pac-12's recruiter of the year.
- Chris Warren didn't commit to Washington, but still has a strong affinity for the school and program.
Thank you to all the UW fans that supported me and the people associated with the university I wish you all the best of luck #GoDawgs— #IETheBeginning (@ScorealldayCW25) February 4, 2015
- ESPN's RecruitingNation call's Washington's class the Pac-12's sixth-best and gives it a "B" grade.
Chris Petersen's first full class at Washington came together nicely, led by ESPN 300 quarterback Jake Browning and running back Austin Joyner. Offensive line was a key position in 2015 and the Huskies added a pair of four-star tackles inTrey Adams and Henry Roberts. At receiver, Isaiah Renfro and Andre Baccellia are future targets. On defense, linebacker was also a must-fill position, and three-stars D.J. Beavers and Ben Burr-Kirven, along with Kyler Manu, were key grabs.
- The Dawgs lost a close one to Oregon Wednesday, extending their losing streak to four games. The Dawgs are now 3–8 after starting the year 11–0, and are 3–7 in conference play.
- Nigel Williams-Goss has been named a first-team Capitol One Academic All-District 8 selection.
- Andy Staples implores recruits to not announce a commitment on television if they're not ready to, you know, commit.
- Bobby Petrino added another coat of polish to his already sterling reputation.
- Please don't tweet recruits. Ever. You run the very real risk of being this guy.
Oh my. pic.twitter.com/aYjWww5dwp— Ignorant Person (@BourbonGhost) February 5, 2015
Wrapping up Washington's drama-free signing day, and examining the basketball team's latest tailspin.