A short set of Dots for you after a mostly depressing weekend ...
- Just when you think the basketball team has hit rock bottom, ...
- Meanwhile, the baseball team is having as much success as the basketball team is not.
- Jude writes about Marcus Peters' campaign to rehabilitate his image in advance of the upcoming NFL Draft.
- The men's tennis team pulled off an impressive upset over No. 40 Tulsa.
- Elijah is chasin' those gains.
Not doin max lifts yet but so far 335 hang clean, 365 bench and 455 squat. Definitely got some work to do to beat @Danny_Shelton55 #'s— Elijah Qualls (@ElijahQualls11) February 13, 2015